“Did you know: you can build resilience?
Here are some resiliency-building tips:
1. Get sleep.
2. MOVE Take care of yourself physically. Moving helps reduce stress.
3. Eat well. That means real food.
4. Reach out for support. Social support correlates with higher levels of resiliency.
5. Meet challenges as they occur and make a plan to solve them.
6. Build tolerance for uncertainty.
7. Maintain high values, such as responsibility and integrity.
8. Build optimism. Believe that you can improve and it will get better.
9.Challenge negative mind chatter.
Sound overwhelming? Just pick one to focus on at a time. And keep checking back with us. We take the mountains of data and deliver it in one-minute videos so you know what and how to practice for increased happiness. What will you focus on this week? Building your support group or build your optimism? Get more sleep or eat better? You have to Keep practicing- it works.
Don’t forget to FORWARD to a friend, family member, co-worker, hairdresser, random person in address book who you don't remember…everyone wants to be happier.
See you in a minute,
Get a complimentary copy of The 1 Thing You Can Do Right Now To Be Happier! PLUS, get early access to the next video (and MUCH MORE!)