Ep.2 Five Areas to focus on to increase happiness

Did you know: there is a field of Psychology that is focused entirely on what’s RIGHT with you?

Watch this to learn the five areas to focus on to increase happiness

According to Paul Wong, who calls Positive Psychology “a quiet positive revolution” the underlying  theme of positive psychology is that life can be made better for all people, if certain conditions are met."

The research is growing every day supporting the idea that certain tools, behaviors, and activities can improve our happiness. 

Martin Seligman– the founding father of positive psychology– believes that happiness and well-being come from focusing improvement in 5 areas of our life: 

1. Positivity- which includes gratitude, optimistic thinking, and a growth mindset

2. Engagement- which includes choice, self-discipline, mindfulness, building on your strengths and the concept of flow or “being in the zone”.

3. Relationships- why they are important and...

Continue Reading...

Ep1 How to Become a HAPPIER Person in One Minute

positive psychology Sep 04, 2019

Yes, it’s true. Watch the video to find out what is greater than your genetics when it comes to happiness!

Did you know when asked, "what do you want most in life?" 90% of people answered, "to be happy". The other 10% answered "to be rich or famous" but that's just because they think that will make them happy.Happy people are more likely to: have more friends, get sick less, enjoy their work, have better performance evaluations, sell more, make more money, and experience less burnout.

Happy people have better relationships, less loneliness, have more social activities and are less jealous.

Happy people are more likely to be healthier, have less hospital visits, volunteer more and are more grateful.

Happy people feel better, do better and live longer.

Who wouldn't want that?!

The big question is HOW do we become happier?

Science says 50% of our happiness is determined by our genetics. Only 10% is determined by our life conditions (that's the money, house, sneakers, body,...

Continue Reading...

Ep 28 Resilience 2- Tips

“Did you know: you can build resilience?

Here are some resiliency-building tips: 

1. Get sleep.

2. MOVE Take care of yourself physically. Moving helps reduce stress.

3. Eat well. That means real food. 

4. Reach out for support.  Social support correlates with higher levels of resiliency.

5. Meet challenges as they occur and make a plan to solve them.

6. Build tolerance for uncertainty.

7. Maintain high values, such as responsibility and integrity. 

8. Build optimism. Believe that you can improve and it will get better.

9.Challenge negative mind chatter. 

Sound overwhelming? Just pick one to focus on at a time. And keep checking back with us. We take the mountains of data and deliver it in one-minute videos so you know what and how to practice for increased happiness. What will you focus on this week? Building your support group or build your optimism? Get more sleep or eat better? You have to Keep practicing- it works. 

Don’t forget to...

Continue Reading...
Close

50% Complete

Sign up to download this FREE Ebook

If I told you that you could improve your level of happiness with just two words, would you believe me?
It's True!

Get a complimentary copy of The 1 Thing You Can Do Right Now To Be Happier! PLUS, get early access to the next video (and MUCH MORE!)