I think it's time to stop being paranoid about racing the most perfect children and start becoming Conscious Parents. It is not a discipline strategy... it is a philosophy. It's much more of being present, knowing your child and knowing who your child is.
You want your child to be resilient, loved, kind, lives his passion, knows himself, financially secure, joyful, independent, honest, communicate well, a problem solver, responsible, capable, tenacious, can handle challenges and failures. Those things won’t happen if you do their homework for them and they don’t necessarily happen only in the best schools.
● Let go of superiority.
● Be present.
● Connect before you correct.
● Match expectations to their developmental level.
● Allow them to mess up and don't shame them.
● Patience during misbehavior.
● Honor their feelings.
● Work on your monkey mind.
● Ask, "What is it about me that caused this situation?”
Join a like-minded group weekly to learn how to be happier by the minute!
Get a complimentary copy of The 1 Thing You Can Do Right Now To Be Happier! PLUS, get early access to the next video (and MUCH MORE!)